Brioche Pasquier UK Ltd – “On the 12th Day of Christmas, Brioche Pasquier Gave to Me..”
Instant Win Competition Terms and Conditions
Promoter: Brioche Pasquier UK Ltd (company no. 04039198) whose registered office is at 8 Garamonde Drive, Wymbush, Milton Keynes, MK8 8DF, United Kingdom.
1. Those aged 16 years old and above are eligible to participate in this competition.
2. Those from the United Kingdom only are permitted to participate in this promotion.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this promotion.
4. Each participant can enter the promotion once per day only (every 24 hours) either by the Promoter’s website or Facebook page.
5. Employees of Brioche Pasquier UK Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
6. The opening date for entry will be 1st December 2016 at 00:01 and the closing date for entry will be 12th December 2016 at 23:59. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
How to enter:
7. To enter via the Brioche Pasquier website, entrants should visit: /competitions and enter their details on the form before entering each time the entrant participates. The form gives the Promoter access to the entrants details in order for the Promoter to send prizes to the entrants if they are successful.
Entrants should click on the date of the advent calendar that corresponds to that day for example, 1st December is Day 1. Entrants will be instantly notified whether they have won a prize or not via the Kontest app.
8. To enter via Facebook, entrants should visit www.facebook.com/uk.briochepasquier and click on the competition tab. Entrants should enter their details on the form before entering each time the entrant participates. The form gives the Promoter access to the entrants details in order for the Promoter to send prizes to the entrants if they are successful. From there, entrants must click on the date of the advent calendar that corresponds to that day for example, 1st December is Day 1. Entrants will be instantly notified whether they have won a prize or not via the Kontest app.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. There are 252 prizes available to be won. There is a chance to win the following prizes:
a) Brioche Pasquier Canvas Shopper Bag (100 available to be won)
b) £15 iTunes Voucher (6 available to be won)
c) Christmas Building Blocks (15 available to be won)
d) Tassimo Drinks Machine & 22 Variety Pack of Pods (2 available to be won)
e) £10 Odeon Cinema Vouchers (10 available to be won)
f) Brioche Pasquier Travel Mugs (40 available to be won)
g) Bush DAB Radio (4 available to be won)
h) Dobble Card Game (5 available to be won)
i) Brioche Pasquier Christmas Hamper (5 available to be won)
j) £10 Love 2 Shop Voucher (15 available to be won)
k) Brioche Pasquier Teddy (50 available to be won)
11. Prizes will be sent within 28 days of closing date by the Promoter. The address provided by the participant at the time of entry will be used. If this address is not correct at the time of the prize being sent by the Promoter then the entrant will not receive the prize.
Winner Selection and Notification:
12. Winners will be chosen at random by software provided by Kontestapp.com from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
14. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
15. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
16. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in publicity on our website, Facebook page and email marketing. Brioche Pasquier will store any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants and will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
20. This software is compatible with the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome, Android and iOS 8.