Brioche Pasquier UK Ltd – Easter Egg Hunt Terms and Conditions
Promoter: Brioche Pasquier (company no. 04039198) whose registered office is at 8 Garamonde Drive, Wymbush, Milton Keynes, MK8 8DF, United Kingdom.
1. Employees of Brioche Pasquier UK Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
2. Those aged 16 years old and above are eligible to participate in this competition.
3. Those from the United Kingdom only are permitted to participate in this promotion.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this promotion.
5. Each participant can enter the promotion once only.
6. There can only be one winner from a UK household.
7. Closing date for entry will be 17th April 2017 at 23:59. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
How to enter:
8. Entrants should visit http://www.facebook.com/uk.briochepasquier and comment on the post with the correct or closest answer to the question. Entrants will be notified within 7 days of the competition end date via the Promoter’s Facebook page. If the entrant wins, they will need to provide the Promoter with their details, once prompted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. There is 1 prize available to be won.
a) one Brioche Pasquier hamper
11. Prizes will be sent within 50 days of closing date by the Promoter.
Winner Selection and Notification:
12. Winners will be chosen: at random by the Promoter from the correct or closest answer, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
14. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
15. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
16. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
Limitation of liability
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
22. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.