Let’s get active with Pitch 2016 Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
Promoter: Brioche Pasquier (UK) Ltd., 8 Garamonde Drive, Wymbush, Milton Keynes, MK8 8DF (hereinafter “the Promoter”).
1. This promotion is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18+ during the promotional period of 08/06/2016 to 30/09/2016. This offer is not available to employees and their immediate families of Brioche Pasquier, their agents or anyone professionally connected to this promotion.
2. The Promotion will not be open to you and your claim will be deemed invalid if (including but not limited to);
• you are under 18 years old - anyone wishing to take part in the promotion who is under 18 should do so with a responsible adult;
• you reside outside of the UK;
• you have not completed all requested entry fields on the promotional website correctly;
• you have not submitted all requested entry fields before the end of the promotional period;
• you have failed in any way to otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions as determined by Brioche Pasquier (UK) Ltd., in its sole discretion.
3. To be eligible to win the school event, the child of the winner has to be in primary school during the academic year 2016/2017.
4. This is a prize draw that can only be entered with a unique code that can be found in promotional packs of Pitch Brioche Chocolate and Chocolate Chip 6 packs (whilst stocks last).
5. Closing date for entry will be 30th September 2016 at 23:59. After this date, no further entries to the promotion will be permitted.
6. Qualifying products within this promotion are:
- Pitch Chocolate 6pack,
- Pitch Chocolate Chip 6pack
7. Qualifying customers are entitled to enter the prize draw on www.briochepasquier.co.uk and claim a free Pitch pedometer after collecting 5 unique codes.
8. To enter the prize draw:
• Customers must purchase a qualifying pack of Brioche Pasquier Pitch, visit the website www.briochepasquier.co.uk and fill out the requested information including name, e-mail address and the unique code found on the card within pack, by 30/09/2016.
• One unique code counts for one entry. Entries to the prize draw can be done as many times as a unique code is entered. The unique code found on the in-pack card is valid for single use when entering the prize draw until 30/09/2016. The same code may also be used when claiming a free pedometer.
9. Only valid unique codes will be accepted. Each code can only be entered once. Manufacturer’s references or printing errors do not constitute valid codes.
10. The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for codes damaged or defaced in the way the product packaging is opened. If you cannot read your code due to a genuine printing error, please return the damaged code to the Promoter at “Brioche Pasquier, 8 Garamonde Drive, Wymbush, MK8 8DF, Milton Keynes”. Please include your name, email and full address details and a replacement code will be sent to you.
11. Those who try and circumvent the code entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
12. To claim a free Pitch pedometer:
Customers must purchase 5 qualifying packs of Brioche Pasquier Pitch, visit the website www.briochepasquier.co.uk and fill out the requested personal information including name, e-mail address and the 5 unique codes found on the card within pack, by 30/09/2016.
There are a total of 6,000 pedometers available to valid claims. These will be allocated on a first come first serve basis. Any gifts returned to sender or undelivered due to inaccurate details will be considered unwanted. Valid claims will receive by post their pedometer within 30 days from the claim date.
If the customer has already entered the prize draw, it shall not be necessary to fill out the requested personal information;
Entries are limited to five claims for a free pedometer per household (same family name and address) can be made. Anyone trying to circumvent this condition by using alternative details will be disqualified.
Prize details of the Prize draw
13. Prize Tier 1: 5x Team Superschools (TSS) primary school events, plus five (5) garden sports pack. Each of the five winner will receive:
a. 1x garden sports pack
b. a visit from a sports celebrity to the winner’s child’s school arranged by Team Superschools. The visit shall take place during the academic year 2016/2017 and before 30th June 2017 and excludes Public and Bank Holidays. The visit will include:
• a presentation by the celebrity,
• a morning or afternoon sports session run for all the children of the winner’s child’s class. The exercises set out by TSS will vary according to the age and ability of the pupils.
• Every child taking part can also receive a brioche sample (subject to parents’/ school’s authorisations) along with a branded gift to take home.
• Pupils will be photographed individually with their celebrity guest (subject to parents’/ school’s authorisations)
14. Brioche Pasquier (UK) and the participating partners accept no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
15. Prize tier 2: 100x outdoor play packs. Prize includes:
• A PLAYM8 Games & Activities Starter pack which contains: 1 x Run Jump'n'Balance Ladder
• 6 x 10cm Movement Hurdles
• 3 x Chase'n'Fun Belts
• 6 x Movement Spots
a. Delivery by post of the prize to the winner’s home address. Valid entries will receive their prize within 30 days after the draw date.
Winner selection and notification
16. The draw will take place within 14 days of the promotion closing date. Winners will be chosen at random by software provided by Netfink from all entries received and verified by Promoter. Winners of prize draws will be notified by email within 20 days of the draw date. All reasonable methods of communication will be used to contact winners.
17. Once contacted, the winner has 21 days to claim the prize. If the prize remains unclaimed, or if winners are not eligible for the prize, the prize will be awarded to a reserve selected at the same time as the original winner.
18. Winner publication: The full names and counties of confirmed winners will be available at www.briochepasquier.co.uk for two months following the closing date.
Bookings of Prize Tier 1
19. Winners of the school event prize must give the school details to Brioche Pasquier. The school will then be contacted and the booking will be arranged with Team Superschools.
20. Bookings must be made by the school no later than 60 days before the expected date and are dependent on Team Superschools availability. Once a school has accepted to host an event, the school is bound by Team Superschools’ event terms and conditions. These can be found at www.teamsuperschools.co.uk/.Once arranged cancellation of the event can only be requested by the school and is dependent on Team Superschools’ event terms and conditions.
No Cash Alternative
21. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value. No cash alternative will be offered.
22. In the event of the winner’s child’s school refuses to welcome and organise the TSS event, the Promoter shall have no responsibility towards the winner: no cash and/or prize alternative will be offered.
Limitation of liability
23. To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or permanent injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the Promotion, the prize or receipt or misuse of any prize.
24. Winners agree to participate in all reasonable publicity in all media without payment or compensation.
25. No responsibility will be accepted for illegible or incomplete entries.
26. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of this promotion and will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent. If accepted by the participant, when filling the form on the microsite, Brioche Pasquier (UK) reserves the right to store applicant’s details and contact them with relevant information.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to offer a substitute reward of equal or greater value and to withdraw or amend the promotion at any time deemed necessary owing to circumstances outside its reasonable control.
28. The terms of this promotion are as stated here in these Terms and Conditions. No other representations (written or verbal) shall apply.
29. Any persons taking advantage of this promotion do so on complete acceptance of these terms and conditions
30. This promotion is administered by Brioche Pasquier UK Ltd. All correspondence regarding this offer should be directed to this address marked “Let’s Get Active With Pitch Brioche Pasquier, 8 Garamonde Drive, Wymbush, Milton Keynes, MK8 8DF”.
31. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
32. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
33. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
34. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
35. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.