Brioche Pasquier and Virry promotion Terms and Conditions
UK 18+. Closes 30/04/17. Buy a promotional pack of 4/6 Pitch Brioche Chocolate/Chocolate Chip for a one month free subscription to the Virry app, plus entry into prize draw when you download. Enter code on back of the sticker or tattoo sheet in pack online at www.virryapp.com/pitch to redeem. Win a 2 night trip for 2 adults and 2 children under 12 to Durrell Wildlife Park, Jersey (restrictions apply, half board, UK transfers not included). See website for full T&Cs.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Brioche Pasquier (UK) Ltd., 8 Garamonde Drive, Wymbush, Milton Keynes, MK8 8DF (hereinafter “the Promoter”).
1. This promotion is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18+. This offer is not available to employees and their immediate families of The Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally connected to this promotion.
2. The Promotion will not be open to you and your claim will be deemed invalid if (including but not limited to);
• you are under 18 years old;
• you reside outside of the UK,
• you have not completed all requested entry fields on the promotional website correctly;
• you have not submitted all requested entry fields before the end of the promotional period;
• you have failed in any way to otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions as determined by The Promoter, in its sole discretion.
3. To receive the one month free subscription offer to the Virry app and enter the prize draw you must purchase a promotional pack of either Pitch Brioche Chocolate and Chocolate Chip 6 and 4 packs.
4. To enter the prize draw to win the family trip to Durrell, the one month free subscription to the Virry app must be downloaded during the promotional period.
5. The promotion is open from 3rd January 2017. The closing date for entry will be 30th April 2017 at 23:59. After this date, no further entries to the promotion will be permitted.
6. Qualifying products within this promotion are:
- Pitch Chocolate 6 and 4 packs,
- Pitch Chocolate Chip 6 and 4 packs
7. Qualifying customers are entitled to claim the one month free subscription offer to the Virry App on www.virryapp.com/pitch and will be automatically registered to the prize draw once the app is downloaded The Virry App is compatible with Iphone, Ipad, Ipod touch, Apple TV, Android mobiles and tablets.
8. How to claim the one month free subscription to the Virry app:
• Customers must purchase a qualifying pack of Brioche Pasquier Pitch, visit the website www.virryapp.com/pitch and fill out the requested information including name, e-mail address and the offer code which is printed on the back of the sticker or tattoo sheet, found inside the leaflet within each promotional pack.
• Consumers will then receive an email that contains a unique URL link. They will need to click on the link to download the Virry app on the Apple App store or Google Play web devices.
• One offer code counts for one entry to download the one month free subscription to the Virry app. The offer code found on the in-pack sticker or tattoo sheet is valid for single use until 30th April 2017. Only one claim is permitted per person, per unique email address. The downloaded app will be transferable on multiple devices that are linked to the same email address account.
9. Only valid offer codes will be accepted. Manufacturer’s references or printing errors do not constitute valid codes.
10. The free subscription to the Virry app will terminate (1) one month from the date of download. To continue with the subscription, payment will be required by following the in-app instructions.
11. The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for codes damaged or defaced in the way the product packaging is opened. If you cannot read your code due to a genuine printing error, please return the damaged code to the Promoter at “Brioche Pasquier, 8 Garamonde Drive, Wymbush, MK8 8DF, Milton Keynes”. Please include your name, email and full address details and a replacement code will be sent to you.
12. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected claims, network failure or delay. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
13. One claim/entry per person. Those who try and circumvent the code entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
14. If for any reason any aspect of this offer is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer, or invalidate any affected claims (this includes, without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter).
15. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
16. To enter the prize draw to win a family trip to Durrell Wildlife Park:
• Every consumer who claims their free, one month download to the Virry app, will automatically be entered into a prize draw to win a family trip to Durrell Wildlife Park in Jersey.
17. Prize: 1x FAMILY TRIP (for 2 adults and 2 children) TO DURRELL WILDLIFE PARK, Jersey. The prize includes:
a. 2 nights stay at Durrell Wildlife Park Camp for 2 adults and 2 children (aged 12 or under).
b. Return flights from a UK airport to Durrell
c. Return transport from the airport to Durrell Park
d. VIP tour of the park
e. Breakfast and dinner for 2 days (2 breakfasts and 2 dinners per person)
18. The prize excludes ground transport to and from the UK airport, meals and drinks (other than those specified above), excursions, attractions (other than those specified above), car hire, travel insurance and personal expenses.
19. Brioche Pasquier (UK) and the participating partners accept no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
20. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable to any prize winner for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize.
Winner selection and notification
21. The draw will take place within 14 days of the promotion closing date. Winners will be chosen at random by an independent person from all entries received and verified by Promoter. Winners of prize draw will be notified by email within 14 days of the draw date. The email will be sent to the address registered on the form on www.virryapp.com/pitch.
22. Once contacted, the winner has 14 days to claim the prize. If the prize remains unclaimed within 14 days of the date the email has been sent, or if winners are not eligible for the prize, another winner will be drawn and the prize will be awarded to this other winner.
23. If the winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be determined by the Promoter.
Bookings of Prize
24. The prize must be booked within 12 months of the winner confirmation and be taken between 01/06/2017 and 01/06/2018. The prize can be taken on weekdays as well as weekends. Please note that the prize cannot be taken during the following dates (inclusive): 25th-26th December 2017.
25. Virry will be the point of contact to organise the winners’ prize. The first contact will be by email. The email will be sent to the address registered on the form on www.virryapp.com/pitch.
No Cash Alternative
26. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value. No cash alternative will be offered.
27. If for any reason the prize winner does not take any element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize, unless otherwise agreed..
Limitation of liability
28. To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or permanent injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the Promotion, the prize or receipt or misuse of any prize.
29. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable to any prize winner for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize.
30. Winners agree to participate in all reasonable publicity in all media without payment or compensation.
32. The Promoter reserves the right to offer a substitute reward of equal or greater value and to withdraw or amend the promotion at any time deemed necessary owing to circumstances outside its reasonable control.
33. The terms of this promotion are as stated here in these Terms and Conditions. No other representations (written or verbal) shall apply.
34. Any persons taking advantage of this promotion do so on complete acceptance of these terms and conditions.
35. The prize winners’ full names and counties are available by emailing email@example.com within three months of the Closing Date.
36. This promotion is administered by Brioche Pasquier UK Ltd. All correspondence regarding this offer should be directed to this address marked “Virry and Pitch,Brioche Pasquier, 8 Garamonde Drive, Wymbush, Milton Keynes, MK8 8DF”.
37. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 7 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
38. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, third parties, syndicates, macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full, will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition to generate additional entries in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
39. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
40. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
41. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
42. In all aspects of this promotion the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the promotion.
43. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
44. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.