- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Print recipe
Brioche Burger Sliders
- 6 Brioche Pasquier Pains au lait
- Sesame Seeds
- 4 Beef Meatballs
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 4 King Prawns
- Using a small round cutter, cut the Pains au lait into mini burger buns.
- Beat the egg and brush onto the tops of the buns. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and cook for 5 minutes.
- Press the meatballs into burger shapes. Cut the chicken breast into bitesized pieces and flatten with a rolling pin.
- Gently fry the meat in a pan until cooked through.
- Place the meat into the burger buns and begin to build your burgers.
- Use whatever accompaniments you like! These were our choices:
- Beef, Cheese, Tomato, Red Onion + Lettuce
- Chicken, Bacon, Avocado + Lettuce
- Prawn, Avocado and Marie Rose Sauce.