- Prep Time: 60 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Serves: 12
- Print recipe
- 1/2 Brioche Pasquier Sliced Loaf
- 200g Icing Sugar
- 100ml Water
- 200g Chocolate
- Decorative Sprinkles
- Break the brioche into crumbs using a food processor.
- Little by little, add water to the icing sugar and gently stir until a moist icing is created.
- Add the icing to your brioche crumbs a spoonful at a time. Mix until a thick, clay-like dough forms.
- Roll pieces of the dough into balls roughly the size of a chestnut, and leave to refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Melt the chocolate. Dip the end of a lollipop stick into the melted chocolate and then press into the cake ball. Repeat for all balls and allow to chill for 20 minutes.
- Dip the pops into the melted chocolate until evenly covered, then cover with your favorite decorations.
- Allow to chill for the chocolate to set before serving