Brioche Egg Baskets with Spinach Cream
- 4 slices Brioche Pasquier Sliced Loaf
- 4 eggs
- 2 handfuls Spinach
- 300g Creme Fraiche
- 1/2 tsp English Mustard
- Using a rolling pin, roll the slices of brioche until flat, and remove crusts.
- Place each slice into a muffin tin, to form 4 baskets.
- Crack an egg into each basket.
- Place in a preheated oven for 15 or until the egg is cooked.
- Tear the spinach and mix with the creme fraiche and mustard.
- Season the cooked eggs with salt and black pepper and serve with the spinach cream.