Home-Made Berry Ice Cream with Brioche Wafers
- 500g Mascarpone Cheese
- 1/2 cup Icing Sugar
- 2 cups mixed berries
- 4 slices Brioche Pasquier Sliced Loaf
- Mix the mascarpone until loose and silky.
- Blend the berries together with the icing sugar and stir into the mascarpone.
- Put in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Remove and mix to break ice crystals and return to the freezer for 2 more hours until just set through.
- Roll the brioche slices flat, cut off the crusts and cut into triangles.
- Serve with berry coulis and fresh berries.