- 12 slices Brioche Pasquier Sliced Brioche Loaf
- 20ml Milk
- 1tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 6 eggs
- 200g rolled oats
- 2tbsp Butter
- 1tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Cut each slice using a round cutter.
- Whisk together the milk, sugar, cinnamon, orange zest, and eggs.
- Put oats into another dish.
- Dip the brioche in the egg mixture (one at a time), allowing brioche to soak for 10 seconds on each side, then coat in the oats.
- Heat some of the butter in a nonstick pan over medium heat until just foaming. Transfer slices of brioche to the pan and cook, turning once, until both sides are golden brown, about 4 minutes.
- Repeat with the remaining brioche.
Serve topped with Maple syrup.